Most mobile home insurance policies do not cover all types of problems that may arise. It’s important to make sure you are aware of the policy coverage you need. Our trained Insurance Agents can help you to identify and cover those aspects of your policy that will best protect you in your time of need. Our policies generally cover the following problems without any additional fees.
- Fire Damage
- Vandalism and property defacement
- Landslides and mudslides
- Falling Objects such as Trees
- Water Damage from Plumbing Failures
- Off Right-of-Way Collision
- Attempted or Actual Burglary or Robbery
- Ink, Paint, Dye, Shoe and Nail Polish Damage
- Wild or Stray Animals Damage
- Roof Collapse from the weight of ice and snow
Liability Coverage protects you when events happen that are the result of your actions and are found legally to be your responsibility. Such conditions are damage or injury to others not living at your residence. This includes the loss of someone’s wages or compensation for medical bills as well as Attorney fees and other legal Counseling services that may be required.
Additional Coverages you will want to assure are within your Policy
All Policies from Manufactured Housing Insurance Services (MHIS)cover the following:
- Additional Living Expenses
- Trees, Shrubs, Plants, and Lawns
- Debris Removal
- Emergency Removal Service
- Credit Card and Check Forgery
- Emergency Repairs After a Loss
- Fire Department Service
- Food Spoilage Coverage<
MHIS also provides Optional Coverage for items such as those listed below. Some coverages may be subject to company approval or may not be available in all areas but our Insurance Reps will be glad to review and confirm availability.
- Damage resulting from Earthquakes
- Additional Living Expenses
- Personal property loss
- Living Expenses while relocating
- Full Replacement Cost for your Mobile Home, Manufactured Home or Modular Home, plus other buildings that relate to your home such as Garages.
General Information regarding ADU (accessory dwelling unit) and prefab ADUs. ADUs are often called “Granny Flats”, “Tiny Houses” or “Backyard Cottages” due to their smaller size than the main home on the property. They can be legally installed/constructed and will increase the value of the homeowner’s property. They can not be sold separately or as a subdivision of the primary property. Insurance for ADUs are covered under similar policies as other Manufactured Home Insurance or Modular Home Insurance policies.
ADU / Granny Flats Insurance – Insurance for ADUs that are manufactured off-site are covered by our policies. request quote
ADUs can be installed or built within residentially zoned neighborhoods. A call to your local city planning department to confirm that allowance of accessory dwelling units in your city is suggested.
ADUs can be built “in place”/site built using traditional construction. Additionally Prefab ADUs can be used offering the following benefits:
- Prefab ADUs are a convenient way to acquire an ADU.
- Installation of a Prefab ADU only takes a few days or less.
- Prefab ADUs are built off-site to high standards using specialized tooling to keep everything dimensionally accurate.
- Prefab ADUs are built to withstand the rigors of shipping from the factory to your location.
- Ideal Mfg Homes has the experience to assure your Accessory Dwelling Unit is set-up correctly and with the least inconvenience to you and your neighbors.
When looking to buy Manufactured Housing Insurance, you should trust a company that specifically focuses on Manufactured Homes, Modular Homes and Mobile Homes. Please request a quote so we can show you we offer the cheapest mobile home insurance possible.
Buying home insurance is more than just finding cheap home owners insurance. Let our trained professionals show you how cheap mobile home insurance can still be high quality home insurance. When it comes time to place a claim you need to be sure that you are covered and your claim is handled efficiently and accurately.