How can we help?
Set up a new Agent
Creating a New Agent
To start creating a new agent, you will need to access the backend of the website via https://homequestsales.com/wp-admin.
Creating an agent record alone will not allow the agent to login to the CRM. To learn how to set up the user login please click here.
First, you need to navigate to the Agents module in the backend by hovering your mouse over “Agents” in the sidebar on the left side.
Click the “Add New Agent” button in the submenu to be taken to the form below:
You will need to specify a title for the post in which you should just use the agents full name.
Next you will want to scroll down on the form till you see agent settings. The other parts of the form are ok as is and don’t need to be changed.
Below are the fields on the form:
- Agent First Name – This is the first name of the agent. Will be shown in the drop downs for agent in the CRM.
- Agent Last Name – This is the last name of the agent. Will be shown in the drop downs for agent in the CRM.
- Position – This is the job position/title within the company
- Email – The primary email for the agent that notifications in the system will be sent to.
- Phone – The Twilio phone number that is set up for the agent to use. For more information about how to add a new Twilio number for an agent click here.
- Mobile – The primary mobile number for the agent.
- Skype – The url to the agent’s Skype account if any.
- Member of –
- Facebook – The url to the agent’s Facebook account if any.
- Twitter – The url to the agent’s Twitter account if any.
- Linkedin – The url to the agent’s Linkedin account if any.
- Pinterest – The url to the agent’s Pinterest account if any.
- Instagram – The url to the agent’s Instagram account if any.
- Website – The url to any other website associated with the agent.
In the “Select header type” section, select image and then click the “Upload Image” below to select an image to use for the agents thumbnail.
The Title over the image can be the agents full name and the SubTitle over image can be their title/job position.
Once you are done entering the details of the agent, click the Publish button and then confirm it by clicking “Publish” in the sidebar that pops out.