Creating an Event
Creating an event on the Dashboard
To start, click a day on the calendar that you want the event to be created on.
- Lead – You will need to select a lead to associate the event to. The drop down will show all of the leads assigned to the current logged in user.
- Event Title – The name of the event that will display on the calendar.
- Event Location – The location where the event will take place.
- Event Description – A general description of what the event is about.
- Event Start/End Date – The date and time will auto-enter based on what was selected on the calendar view.
- Duration – This will default to 1 hour and it will recalculate when you change the start/end time.
- Attendees – Select any contacts who will be attending the meeting. The drop-down shows a list of all contacts in the system and you can search for a specific contact by typing in the “Search Contacts” box. You can select multiple contacts from the list. If the person is not in the list, then you can just type their email in the Other Attendees box.
If you close the window before you save the event you will lose any information entered and the event will not be created.
When you click Save event, the event will show up on the calendar and it will also show on the Lead details screen in the Events tab.
You will also see the following message show up at the top of the screen.
Creating an event from Lead/Contact
There are a few differences with creating an event this way compared to the way mentioned above:
- There are no auto-entered dates and times, so you will have to choose them manually.
- There is no Lead to select because you are already in the context of a specific lead.
- The Attendees drop-down only shows you the contact associated with the lead
Creating an Event from the Checklist
There are various tasks within the Resale Checklist where you can create an appointment which will create an event on the calendar. Click the links to view more information.
- Schedule Listing Appointment
- Schedule Photo Shoot
- Schedule Vid/VR Appt
- Schedule and Hold Open Houses
- Schedule Showing
- Schedule Home Inspection
- Schedule Pest Inspection
- Schedule Mold Inspection
- Schedule Appraisal