How can we help?
Creating a Mobile Home Park
In order to create a new park you will need to click on the “Add MH Park” button while you are on the MH Parks List.
Once you click on that then you will be taken to a New HQS Park Form as shown below.
You start off on the Details Tab but you can navigate to the other tabs by manually clicking on them on the top or by clicking the buttons at the bottom of the form.
The details tab is the first section you fill out. There are two required fields in this section but just fill out any that you can.
- Park Name – This is a required field. This is just the name of the mobile home park and will show up as a value in the drop-down in other areas of the website.
- MH Spaces – This is a required field. This is the total number of spaces for homes in the mobile home park.
- Phone Number – The phone of the main contact of the park.
- Email Address – The email address of the main contact of the park.
- Park URL – URL to the parks website homepage if any.
- Description – Any additional details relating to the park can be entered here.
After you are done with the Details Tab, then you can use the Media Tab to upload all of the media (photos, videos, etc.) related to the park. This section is optional.
To Insert a Picture:
You can insert 3 different types of pictures:
- Banner Image – This will show up on the small banners that show up on the sides of the screen.
- Logo Image – This is the main logo associated with the park that is typically located on the home page of their website.
- Regular Images – These are any other photos around different locations of the park.
There is no limitation for how many pictures you can link to a park for all 3 types.
Once you upload the image then it will show in a grid below the respective button.
The trashcan icon will delete the image that you uploaded.
Next you must fill out the Location tab for where the park is located.
You are required to select an address from the list. When you start typing in the field, a list of suggested addresses will show for auto-completion.
When you select an address, it will auto-populate the rest of the fields for you including the latitude and longitude.
Operated By Tab
After you have filled out the Location tab, then you can enter information about the Company that owns the park. None of these fields are required.
- Company Name – This is the name of the company that owns the park.
- Phone Number – The main phone number of the company.
- Address Info – The address for the main office of the company.
Lastly, you can to select the amenities that the park’s common areas have.
You just need to mark the checkbox next to each item that is included.
Once you are done filling out the form and populated all of the required fields on each tab then you can submit the form by clicking located on the Amenities Tab.