Creating a Mobile Home Park
Once you click on that then you will be taken to a New HQS Park Form as shown below.
You start off on the Details Tab but you can navigate to the other tabs by manually clicking on them on the top or by clicking the buttons at the bottom of the form.
- Park Name – This is a required field. This is just the name of the mobile home park and will show up as a value in the drop-down in other areas of the website.
- MH Spaces – This is a required field. This is the total number of spaces for homes in the mobile home park.
- Phone Number – The phone of the main contact of the park.
- Email Address – The email address of the main contact of the park.
- Park URL – URL to the parks website homepage if any.
- Description – Any additional details relating to the park can be entered here.
To Insert a Picture:
You can insert 3 different types of pictures:
- Banner Image – This will show up on the small banners that show up on the sides of the screen.
- Logo Image – This is the main logo associated with the park that is typically located on the home page of their website.
- Regular Images – These are any other photos around different locations of the park.
Once you upload the image then it will show in a grid below the respective button.
Operated By Tab
- Company Name – This is the name of the company that owns the park.
- Phone Number – The main phone number of the company.
- Address Info – The address for the main office of the company.