Creating a Lead
Ways to Create Lead
From the Home Page
The First Name, Last Name, Phone Number, and Email are required fields. The user can enter the area that they are interested in and what type of home they are looking for. They can also choose whether to buy a new or available home.
Once submitted, an email is sent out to the person’s email indicating that their request has been submitted.
The lead will now show up in the Leads List with the following fields pre-populated:
- Lead Type: Auto enters to Buyer
- Housing Type: Auto enters to the selection that they made for New/Available
- Interested In: Auto enters to the selection that they made for the home type
- Lead Source: Auto enters to HQ Website
- Lead Status: Auto enters to Open – Not Contacted
- Related Contact: Auto enters to what the user typed into the required fields on the form
From the Form on Blog/News
From a Specific Property for Sale
From the Leads List
You will need to enter all of the the required fields in order to submit the form. If you leave the screen before submitting the form, then you will lose all the data you entered. For a reference of all of the fields click here.
The section of tabs on the right side is not available when you create the lead manually until you submit the initial form.
Once you are done filling out the form and populated all of the required fields then you can submit the form by clicking the “Add Lead” button on the bottom of the form.